Terms and Condition For Appointment as CompanyÃ¢€™s Authorized Dealers Distributors
Dealers Terms and Condition of Sale
- Dealer will maintain office infrastructure as per corporate identity guidelines
- Dealer will sign Ã¢€˜Business Objective DocumentÃ¢€™ with the company for each financial year & achieve the same
- Dealer will maintain the staffing and infrastructure both quantitatively and qualitatively as defined by the company
- Dealer will have no dealing either directly or through group of companies with any competition of product lines
- Dealer will not undertake any activity which will be detrimental to the interest, reputation and brand of the company, directly or indirectly
- Dealer will maintain confidentiality of all documents and information relating to business of the company
- Dealer will make a Security deposit Rupees Twenty Lakhs with the company on no interest basis
- Dealer will indemnify the company against any legal claim arising with the customer
- Dealer works on standard basis as defined by the company
- Dealer will take prior approval of the company before submitting offer to a new customer
- The offer will be submitted by the Dealership of the stationery specified by the company, and a copy of the offer has to mail to the Company simultaneously
- All quotation has to submittedt the list prices of the Company only
- 100 % Payment Collection before the delivery
- Dealer will maintain All systems and processes as per the companyÃ¢€™s guidelines
- Dealers will ensure complaints of the changes in the companyÃ¢€™s policy that are incorporate time to time
- Incase of termination of dealership agreement security deposit of Rupees Twenty Lakhs will be retimded without any interest, after the dealer ensured compliance of all the dealership obligations as may due till the termination of the dealership agreement
Any company actively engaged in the business. Before dealer account status is given, this terms and condition of sale agreement must be returned signed by a corporate officer or Principal. In addition a COPY OF THE COMPANY Ã¢€™S BUSINESS LICENESE is required.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
All goods are sold F.O.B our warehouse. Unless others specified all shipments will be sent via common carriers. All merchandise is accepted by the carrier in good condition and is assumed to be delivered by the same way. It is the consignee responsibility to inspect shipment at the time of receipt and make notice of lost or damaged goods directly to the carrier. Invoices not paid due to freight claim considered past due.